Sample Bilingual Customer Service Associate Job Description
Bilingual customer service associate job descriptions are a great way to attract and recruit qualified candidates for your business. A job description is a written job advertisement that discusses the hiring company's needs and requirements for the position. It is a quick way to help you determine if your needs are met in a candidate. The following bilingual customer service associate job description sample can be used as a template to help you create your own bilingual customer service associate job description.
We are a fast-growing company that is looking for motivated and passionate individuals to join our team. Our customers come first in the office as well as over the phone 24/7! The ideal candidate will be friendly, energetic and detail-oriented with excellent communication skills and able to work independently or collaboratively within various environments. This position requires at least 2 years of experience working in a customer service environment.
The customer service associate is responsible for assisting the sales team in providing excellent customer service to customers and their families, as well as answering phone calls from clients or other employees on an assigned route. This position requires strong communication skills with both English and Spanish speaking people. Must be willing/able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, holidays, etc.
Detailed job duties include:
- Provide customer service to customers by answering the phone.
- Answer questions from customers, providing information on products or services.
- Respond to inquiries in an efficient manner while maintaining confidentiality of all client data (emails, calls) as well the ability to provide accurate answers and to make recommendations regarding product offerings that are appropriate to their needs.
- Assign orders via email/phone with proper identification number.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers, co-workers and other team members
- Fluent communication in English and Spanish is required (written or verbal)
- Strong customer service skills are required
- Must be able to independently as well on multiple projects simultaneously
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Health, dental and vision insurance options available to all employees including 401(k) retirement plan with company match for full time employees (including medical/dental coverage)
- Paid vacations
- Flexible schedule that includes holidays, weekends and holidays
- Employee discounts on merchandise purchased through the website or in-store sales at participating retailers