Sample Bilingual Receptionist Job Description
Writing a bilingual receptionist job description can be difficult. The following bilingual receptionist job description sample can be used and modified to fit your hiring needs. This sample should help you get started on writing a good job description so you can attract and hire the right candidate for the job.
We are a fast-growing company that is looking for motivated and passionate individuals to join our team. Our employees enjoy working with us because they know we have the best people in town. At The Receptionist’s Company of America, you will be part of an exciting culture where your career growth can be more rewarding than ever before. If you want to grow professionally and personally, please apply today!
The receptionist is responsible for providing excellent customer service to customers. This includes answering phones, greeting guests and making sure they have an enjoyable experience at all times. In addition, this position will be responsible for maintaining cleanliness of assigned areas as well as cleaning restrooms/showrooms throughout the day. Must possess good communication skills with both English and Spanish speaking clients.
Detailed job duties include:
- Provide excellent customer service to customers by answering the phone.
- Receive messages from clients in an efficient manner, including but not limited to the phone or email; respond promptly with appropriate information as needed.
- Analyze guest complaints/concerns through telephone conversations and emails
- Maintains positive relationships with guests, co-workers, vendors and other staff members.
- Performs all duties assigned under supervision of the office manager.
- Scheduling appointments according to company procedures.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers, co-workers and other employees
- Engage in teamwork in an environment that is fast-paced and requires the ability to work independently as well on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) including presentation/communication skills
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Employee stock purchase plan with company matching programs
- Life insurance
- Retirement saving plans