Sample Bilingual Retail Salesperson Job Description
A retail Sales job description describes the essential functions and requirements of a position within a retail environment. Use this bilingual retail sales job description template to help you write a great job listing.
We are a fast-growing, growing retail company with over 100 locations in the United States and Canada. Our goal is to provide our customers with an exceptional experience that will allow them to enjoy their shopping. As a bilingual retail salesperson, you'll be responsible for selling products at retailers across the country as well as providing excellent customer service through direct sales or indirect marketing opportunities. You must have strong communication skills and the ability to speak and write English and Spanish fluently.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision; possess strong interpersonal skills (verbal/written), good customer service skills, attention to detail and organizational skills.
Detailed job duties include:
- Identify and sell retail products to customers.
- Develop sales strategies for the store, including: selling merchandise in stores; creating marketing materials that are relevant to the business; developing new product offerings with targeted customer segments; and building relationships with existing customers through direct interaction or referrals.
- Work closely with other departments at the departmental level.
- Ensure that work is completed on time and within budget as required by departmental policies.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers, associates and other departments
- Ability for communication in English and Spanish is required
- Strong customer service skills are essential
- 3 years of experience preferred
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacations & holiday pay
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Retirement saving plan with company match for full time employees