Sample Bilingual Sales Representative Job Description
As an employer, writing a clear job description that expresses what you are looking for in a candidate can be a challenge. The following bilingual sales representative job description sample can be used and modified to fit your hiring needs. This sample should help you get started on writing a good job description and hiring the right employee for the job.
We are a fast-growing and innovative company that is looking for motivated individuals to join our team. Our sales representatives work with the largest companies in the world. They provide excellent customer service through their traditional sales and digital efforts. The sales representative will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service by answering questions from customers about products or services the company offers. This position requires great communication skills in both English and Spanish.
The sales representative is responsible for assisting in the sales process by providing excellent customer service and selling products to customers. This position will be located at our office in San Francisco, CA. We are looking for someone who can communicate effectively with both internal and external clients. You must have strong communication skills as well as an ability of working independently or with team members. Excellent verbal/written communications skills in English and Spanish are required; knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel) is preferred. Must be willing to travel throughout California during peak season.
Detailed job duties include:
- Identify and sell products to customers.
- Develop sales plans, negotiate with the customer to close sales.
- Provide excellent customer service by giving information on product offerings and pricing.
- Assist clients with their purchase decisions through direct mail or phone calls.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing; communicate clearly between all parties involved (customers, vendors, etc).
- Work closely with other departments within the organization as well as outside agencies/clients.
- Maintain accurate records of transactions.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English and Spanish with customers, prospects and other departments
- Ability for communication in both written and verbal form is required; must have the ability to speak clearly
- Strong customer service skills are essential as well being organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid vacations & holiday pay
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement saving plans (401K