Sample Brand Representative Job Description
A brand representative job description provides potential applicants with the primary skills, activities, responsibilities and qualifications required for a listed position. It should provide them with a description of the type of work that will be performed, salary range expectations, available employee benefits and information on the mission and culture of the company. An effective brand representative job description will provide interested applicants with enough information for them to decide if they are interested and qualified for the listing. Customize this brand representative job description template to meet the specific needs of your company’s listing.
We are a global, award-winning digital marketing agency that helps businesses grow their brand through the power of technology. Our mission is to help our customers succeed by creating an experience that empowers them to make informed decisions about how they can best serve their ideal client. As a brand representative for The Brand Company, you will be responsible for representing the company in all aspects of product development including: branding, sales, marketing, customer service and social media. You'll also work closely with other departments across the organization to ensure we have the right people at every stage of growth.
The Brand rep is responsible for promoting the brand and its products to customers, partners and other stakeholders in order to build trust with them through effective communication of their needs as well as building relationships with key business contacts across all channels. This position will be responsible for developing strong customer relationships through positive interactions between clients, vendors and staff members while maintaining an open dialogue about product offerings and services. In addition, this role may also work closely with marketing teams on new initiatives that are being developed or implemented at various levels within the organization.
Detailed job duties include:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers, partners and vendors.
- Work closely with the brand manager to develop a clear understanding of brand strategy for each customer.
- Create an effective relationship with all stakeholders in the organization by communicating clearly about the positioning of their product or service.
- Build trusting relationships with key business contacts across multiple channels including marketing, sales, retail, etc.
- Assess client needs through research and feedback; identify opportunities that will help drive growth within the company.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a brand representative with at least 2 years working for an established brand and/or product line within the retail industry is required
- MBA preferred but not required
- Experience managing multiple brands
- Strong communication skills including presentation skills
- Ability to work independently while maintaining confidentiality
- Proven ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Must be detail oriented
- Able to travel up to 50%
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) 401(k)
- Employee stock purchase plan with company match for employees who are eligible to participate
- Life insurance