Sample Breakfast Attendant Job Description
As an employer, writing a clear job description that expresses what you are looking for in a candidate is an important first step to hiring. The following breakfast attendant job description sample can be used and modified to fit your hiring needs. This sample should help you get started on writing a good job description and hiring the right candidate for the job.
We are a family owned and operated breakfast service company that has been serving the local community for over 30 years. Our mission is to provide quality, affordable food in an environment that supports our customers' health and well-being. As such, we strive to be the best breakfast provider in the area with excellent customer service standards.
The breakfast attendant is responsible for ensuring the cleanliness and safety of all food served at breakfast. This includes providing excellent customer service to guests to ensure that our customers are satisfied with their meal or beverage choices. In addition, this position will be responsible for maintaining an efficient work environment by following established procedures as well as performing other duties assigned by management. Must have good communication skills (written and verbal) while working independently on tasks and assisting others when needed.
Detailed job duties include:
- Clean and maintain the cleanliness of all rooms, including but not limited to: kitchen area, restrooms and stairways.
- Remove trash from the room as needed or requested by the manager.
- Perform other duties assigned in accordance with company policies.
- Adhere to departmental procedures for cleaning bathrooms.
- Clean windows.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations.
- Provide excellent customer service through proper use of food service equipment.
- Complete daily inventory reports on items that are available at any time.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must have reliable transportation and good communication skills
- Ability of lifting/carrying items that weigh between 25-75lbs is required (ie: carts)
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Possession of valid driver's license
- Computer proficiency
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal relationships at all times
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacations & holiday pay
- Flexible spending account