Sample Business Development Center Representative Job Description
A business development center representative job description will describe the primary responsibilities, skills and background required for the position. This job description template will allow you to provide a clear understanding of the essential job duties and expectations for the position.
We are a growing, dynamic and innovative business development company that is looking for an experienced business development center representative to join our team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about helping clients achieve their goals by providing the best possible service while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction in all interactions with customers. This position requires excellent communication skills as well strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work effectively with both internal and external partners at all levels within the organization. You must have experience working directly with small businesses or individuals who need assistance from other departments on a daily basis.
The business development center representative is responsible for assisting in the development of new business opportunities and developing relationships with existing clients. This position will be responsible to implement and maintain effective marketing strategies that are consistent with company goals. In addition, this role may assist other departments as needed by providing support on behalf of their clients through direct contact or phone calls. Further duties include assisting customers when necessary during meetings/events; managing client relations activities including but not limited to: meeting schedules, scheduling meetings, etc.
Detailed job duties include:
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, prospects, vendors and other business partners.
- Provide a positive customer experience by offering excellent service to all customers through the use of email, phone calls and in person meetings.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with potential clients via telephone or online communication.
- Assist sales representatives on their projects as needed; assist them with developing new ideas for future opportunities.
- Work closely with marketing team members to develop strategies that will help build client trust and increase revenue.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting or related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience working with a variety and diverse clientele
- Must be detail-oriented and work well under pressure
- Able to travel up to 50% for business development purposes
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to maintain effective relationships with clients through the use of technology
- Strong organizational skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to communicate effectively across multiple departments within an organization
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match for full time employees
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Life insurance