Sample Busser Job Description
A busser job description should be tailored to the specific requirements of your transportation company or car service. The following busser job description sample provides potential applicants with a detailed description of the essential duties and responsibilities required on a daily basis.
We are a delivery company and transport service that has been in business for over 30 years. Our mission is to provide the best possible service and always deliver on time. For all drivers, we offer competitive pay and benefits.
Busser is responsible for transporting passengers to and from various destinations. The bus driver will be responsible for ensuring that the safety of all passengers in accordance with state laws as well as federal regulations. This position requires an individual who can work independently. Must have reliable transportation and a clean driving record (no more than 2 moving violations).
Detailed job duties include:
- Operate a bus safely and efficiently.
- Maintain safe driving habits, including the use of safety equipment in all situations (including but not limited to: lifting up to 50 pounds; pushing/pulling over 100 pounds); operating wheelchairs or moving luggage.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record (no more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years)
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, push/pull heavy objects without assistance
- Able to work independently an seated for extended periods
- Exercise manual dexterity while operating vehicles
- Speak English fluently
- Excellent customer service skills
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacations & holiday pay
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)