We are a family owned and operated company that has been in business for over 30 years. Our mission is to provide the best quality products, services and support possible while providing our customers with an exceptional product. As a cabinet maker, we have many opportunities available to help you build your career. If you want to be part of this exciting team please apply today!
The cabinet maker is responsible for the assembly and installation of cabinetry, a variety in materials including wood, glass, metal, steel and plastics. This position requires an individual who can work independently or as part of a team to complete projects on time while maintaining quality standards at all times. Must be willing/able to learn new skills quickly and have excellent communication skills with customers (both verbal and written). Ability to read blueprints and specifications is required. Must also be able to perform basic math calculations to understand how a product fits into various sizes and shapes.
Detailed job duties include:
- Make and install cabinetry, furniture, fixtures and other items.
- Ensure that all materials are properly assembled for each job to be completed on time.
- Identify problems with equipment or tools used during the production process, making sure they are resolved before starting work.
- Providing quality customer service through communication of product information (email) as well as technical assistance when needed.
- Maintain accurate records regarding orders received from customers.
- Assure proper inventory levels at every project completion date.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Ability and willingness for continuous learning
- Strong communication skills with all levels of management including supervisors, managers, customers, vendors, etc.
- Ability/willingness to work overtime as needed or as required by company policy
- Competitive salary and benefits