Sample Car Sales Executive Job Description
A car sales executive job description provides potential applicants with the primary skills, activities, responsibilities and qualifications required for a listed position. It should provide them with a description of the type of work that will be performed, salary range expectations, available employee benefits and information on the mission and culture of the company. An effective car sales executive job description will provide interested applicants with enough information for them to decide if they are interested and qualified for the listing. Customize this car sales executive job description template to meet the specific needs of your company’s listing.
We are a local dealership founded by experts with decades of experience in the automotive industry. Our mission is to provide our customers with top-notch service, competitive pricing and great benefits. At Car Sales Brentwood, we believe that people come first, so they can be confident about their vehicle purchase. It is also important that we have fun while doing what we love best: talking about cars.
The car sales executive is responsible for assisting the sales team in selling new and used cars to customers. This includes managing all aspects of car sales, including marketing, inventory management, customer service, vehicle financing, etc. In addition, this position will be responsible for maintaining an excellent working relationship with our clients and providing exceptional customer service through direct contact or phone calls.
Detailed job duties include:
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with the dealers and other departments.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop new business opportunities.
- Build relationships with customers by providing information on their needs and preferences; communicating these requirements clearly through written or verbal communication.
- Provide excellent customer service while maintaining an open dialogue about car sales issues.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Health, dental, vision insurance with company match (medical/dental)
- 401k plan available
- Paid vacation time for full-time employees
- Employee discounts on products and services offered by the dealership