Sample Car Wash Attendant Job Description
A Car wash attendant job description provides potential applicants with the primary skills, activities, and responsibilities of the job. It should provide them with a description of the type of work that will be performed, the expected pay rate and information on the company and working conditions. An effective car wash attendant job description will provide interested applicants with enough information for them to decide if they are interested and qualified for the listing. Customize this car wash attendant job description template to meet the specific needs of your listing.
We are a family owned and operated car wash company that has been in business for over 30 years. Our mission is to provide the best experience possible for our customers, employees and their families while providing an affordable car wash for all types of vehicles.
The car wash attendant is responsible for the care and maintenance of our customers’ vehicles. This includes sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, washing cars, changing tires, cleaning windows, etc. as well providing excellent customer service to all guests in accordance with company policies. In addition, this position will be responsible for maintaining an orderly environment by keeping car wash areas clean and free from debris/slips or other hazards that may affect their safety.
Detailed job duties include:
- Cleans and maintains the appearance of vehicles in accordance with company standards.
- Removes trash from the vehicle wash area, cleans interior windows, wipes down doors, etc.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must have reliable transportation and good communication skills with the ability for work in all weather conditions, including heat, cold, rain, etc.
- Ability of working outside during hot or cold temperatures (up to 10 degrees)
- Able to table standing/walking most days; occasionally lift objects from above waist level as needed
- Excellent customer service skills are required
- Competitive hourly wage