Sample Care Specialist Job Description
A care specialist job description provides potential applicants with details on a listed position. It should provide them with a description of the type of work that will be performed, salary range expectations, available employee benefits, and information on the mission and culture of the company. Customize this care specialist job description template to meet the specific needs of your company’s listing.
We provide quality, affordable care to seniors in the community. Our mission is to provide our residents with an exceptional experience by providing them with high-quality services while maintaining their dignity and independence. As a member of the care team at Homecare Associates, you will be part of a team that has given many years of dedicated service within our community.
The care specialist provides a variety of services to the residents and their families. This includes taking care of all resident needs, including maintaining an orderly environment in which they can be comfortable with daily living activities such as bathing, cleaning, etc. You will maintain cleanliness by following established procedures and standards while performing duties that are consistent with company policies and regulations. Provides assistance to residents who have medical conditions or disabilities through direct supervision.
Detailed job duties include:
- Provide a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors and caregivers/guardians.
- Provide care to residents in accordance with the guidelines of the Department of Human Service as well their families by providing them with appropriate information about treatment options available at home or within community facilities; including but not limited to: medical history, physical examination results, medications, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills
- Must have the ability/willingness to travel as needed for assigned tasks or assignments with limited supervision
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) 401(k)
- Life insurance with company match for full-time employees