Sample Center Director Job Description
In order to attract the best candidates, it is important to write a clear and comprehensive job description that outlines the primary responsibilities and qualifications for a position. The following center director job description template can be used and customized to fit the hiring needs of your company. This sample job description ensures that potential employees are made aware of what is required of them and what they can expect in terms of salary and benefits.
We are a growing, dynamic and innovative healthcare company that is looking for an experienced center director to join our team. The center director will be responsible for the development of new programs in support of the organization's mission by providing leadership in all aspects of program management including planning, budgeting, scheduling, staffing, training, performance improvement and financial reporting. This position requires strong organizational skills with excellent communication skills as well as ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. You must have experience working within a large, multi-disciplinary team or directly related field.
The center director is responsible for the management of a multi-disciplinary team that includes staff, volunteers and other members. The individual in this position will be responsible to ensure all activities are conducted in accordance with established policies and procedures; provide leadership on issues related to program development, budgeting, operations and quality assurance standards; and assist in developing programs/projects as needed.
Detailed job duties include:
- Manage the day-today operations of a multidisciplinary team, including staffing and administrative duties.
- Analyze all aspects of program management to ensure that programs are delivered in an efficient manner while maintaining high standards for quality and efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations as well ensuring timely completion of assigned projects within budgetary constraints.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years direct management experience, with an emphasis on the development and implementation of programs for youth services organizations
- Strong organizational skills are essential to this position, including the ability to work independently while maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Ability to maintain effective relationships with staff members, parents/guardians, community groups and other stakeholders within the organization
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) 401(k)
- Life insurance with a company match for full time employees