Sample Chiropractic Assistant Job Description
A chiropractic assistant job description provides potential applicants with the primary skills, activities and qualifications required for a listed position. It should provide them with a description of the type of work that will be performed, salary range expectations, available employee benefits, and information on the mission and culture of the company. An effective chiropractic assistant job description will provide interested applicants with enough information for them to decide if they are interested and qualified for the listing. Customize this chiropractic assistant job description template to meet the specific needs of your company’s listing.
We are a small, family-owned and operated chiropractic practice with over 50 years of experience. Our mission is to provide the highest quality care possible for our patients through an integrated approach that includes: chiropractic care, spine health, massage therapy, sports medicine, orthopedics, pain management and physical therapy.
The chiropractic assistant is responsible for providing a variety of services to patients, including treatment planning and evaluations. This includes the following: performing physical examinations on patients with spinal injuries (muscle strains) as well as other procedures such as pain management or rehabilitation. As an assistant, you will be working closely with physicians, nurses, social workers, pharmacists, dentists, etc. You must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Detailed job duties include:
- Provides patient care in a professional and courteous manner.
- Assures that the patients are comfortable with their treatment.
- Using appropriate instruments/tooling.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work in an office environment
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills, as well as the ability to learn from others
- Strong communication skills with both patients and staff members; good interpersonal skills are required for this position (verbal and written)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) 401(k)
- Employee stock purchase plan with company match for qualified candidates
- Flexible spending accounts
- Retirement saving plans
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Prescription drug coverage program