Sample Chiropractor Job Description
As an employer, writing a clear job description is important to getting qualified applicants. The following chiropractor job description sample can be used and modified to fit your hiring needs. This sample should help you get started on writing a good job description and finding the perfect candidate for the job.
We are a family owned and operated practice that provides quality, affordable chiropractic care to patients in the greater Los Angeles area. Our mission is to provide exceptional patient care through our comprehensive range of services. As a leader in the healthcare industry, we have been recognized as one of America's top hospitals for over 50 years with an outstanding reputation for excellence in service delivery.
The primary function of the chiropractor is to provide quality patient care. This includes evaluating and treating patients, performing physical examinations on their own as well as providing treatment in accordance with established protocols for spinal procedures. In addition, this position will be responsible for maintaining good health through proper use of equipment and supplies.
Detailed job duties include:
- Perform all aspects of the patient care including: assessing, diagnosing and treating patients with various types or conditions.
- Perform diagnostic tests on patients.
- Analyze medical history to determine diagnosis and treatment options for patients using appropriate instruments/tools.
- Must be licensed in the state of practice
- Current CPR certification and ACLS certifications
- Possesses excellent communication skills with patients and family members
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) 401(k)
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short-term disability insurance