Sample Cleaning Technician Job Description
A cleaning technician job description provides potential applicants with the primary skills, responsibilities and qualifications required for a listed position. It should provide them with a description of the type of work that will be performed, salary range expectations, available employee benefits and information on the mission and culture of the company. An effective cleaning technician job description will provide interested applicants with enough information for them to decide if they are interested and qualified for the listing. Customize this cleaning technician job description template to meet the specific needs of your company’s listing.
We are a family owned and operated cleaning company. Our goal is to provide the best service in our industry, while providing you with an excellent work environment that will allow your career growth.
Cleans and maintains all areas of the facility including but not limited to offices, public buildings, office buildings, restroom facilities, etc. Perform cleaning duties as assigned by a supervisor or manager in accordance with company policies & procedures; perform routine maintenance on equipment such as vacuums, shampoos, scrubbers, dusters, etc. Maintain a clean work area according to safety standards. Must be willing/able to pass drug screen (no alcohol related convictions).
Detailed job duties include:
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the facility including, but not limited to: offices, public spaces, restrooms, kitchens, bathrooms, hallways, etc.
- Cleans assigned areas using cleaning equipment such as vacuum cleaners, mops, scrubbers, dusters, carpet strippers, floor polishers, trash cans, window sills, windowsills, walls, ceiling vents,
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability and willingness for continuous improvement in cleaning techniques, equipment, materials used on the job site (ie: vacuums/cleaners)
- Strong communication skills with both customers and supervisory staff; ability to work independently as well being flexible when needed by customers
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacations & holiday pay
- Health saving account (HSA)
- Retirement plan with company match for full time employees
- Employee assistance program