Sample Client Coordinator Job Description
Writing a detailed job description is essential to attracting the right candidate for your open position. You can use this client coordinator job description template to help you format your job listing and customize it to meet your specific requirements.
We are a growing, dynamic and innovative company that is looking for an experienced client coordinator to join our team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about helping clients with their business needs while also being able to work independently in a fast-paced environment. This position requires the ability to work well under pressure as well as having excellent communication skills (written and verbal). You must have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, good time management skills, great customer service skills and exceptional interpersonal skills.
The client coordinator is responsible for coordinating the activities of clients and their families. This includes providing information to client representatives, managing all aspects of each relationship with them in order to ensure that we are meeting or exceeding expectations; communicating effectively with both internal and external customers; maintaining confidentiality regarding private data; conducting research on potential issues related to customer relationships; developing new business opportunities through direct contact with clients/family members.
Detailed job duties include:
- Coordinate and manage the daily activities of each client.
- Coordinate with other departments in order for them, as needed, to ensure that all services are delivered on time and within budget.
- Assure timely completion of assigned tasks, including but not limited to scheduling appointments, tracking progress reports, maintaining records and keeping track of work performed at various levels throughout the organization.
- Maintain accurate documentation of projects completed through project management systems such as Excel spreadsheet or similar software program.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to established deadline requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a client coordinator with an accounting firm preferred but not required
- Must be proficient at Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently while maintaining confidentiality within all business units
- Excellent organizational skills
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) 401(k)
- Employee stock purchase plan with company match for qualified employees
- Flexible spending accounts
- Retirement saving plans