Sample Concrete Laborer Job Description
A job description is a detailed list of the primary duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for a listed position. A well-written job description will attract and retain quality candidates. Job seekers will be looking for this document when searching for possible job openings. It should be available on your company website and on job boards. Use this sample to get started.
We are a family owned and operated construction company. Concrete laborers will be responsible for performing various tasks related to the installation of concrete structures, including installing, maintaining and replacing concrete foundations; loading/unloading concrete from building sites.
The concrete laborer is responsible for the maintenance and repair of concrete structures.
Detailed job duties include:
- Perform all work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Adhere to safety rules, procedures and regulations as they pertain to the operation of concrete equipment or materials used for construction projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Maintain proper records on the job site including checking material levels, inspecting tools (equipment) before use, cleaning floors after use, and loading and unloading trucks.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must have the ability and willingness to work in all weather conditions, including heat, cold, rain, snow, etc.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Short-term disability insurance