Sample Cryptologic Linguist Job Description
A cryptologic linguist job description provides potential applicants with the requirements and expectations of the job. An effective cryptologic linguist job description will provide interested applicants with enough information for them to decide if they are interested and qualified for the listing. Customize this cryptologic linguist job description template to write your own.
We are a global technology company that provides innovative solutions for the world's most complex security and privacy issues. Our team of experts is dedicated to helping our clients solve their biggest challenges by providing them with the tools, knowledge and expertise they need for success in today's cybersecurity landscape. The key to our success is an unwavering focus on innovation, which allows us to deliver results through cutting edge technologies.
The position is a full-time, contract position. This role requires the ability to work independently and as part of an organization with limited supervision or oversight in order for projects to be completed on time. Candidates must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal). Candidates should also possess strong organizational skills which allows them flexibility when working outside their normal duties.
Detailed job duties include:
- Provide technical expertise in cryptography, data science and information security.
- Provide technical support to various projects as needed; develop new ideas for solutions that will improve security performance or increase efficiency.
- Assess complex problems using computer-based tools such as Async, SQL, Python, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with a variety of software applications and/or systems including: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel) and various coding languages
- Strong understanding of the principles and practices used to develop complex data structures for distributed computing platforms
- Strong knowledge of security protocols such as SSIS, SHA-1, etc.
- Ability to work independently on projects while maintaining confidentiality
- Good organizational skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) 401(k)
- Employee stock purchase plan with company matching programs
- Flexible spending accounts