Sample Cutter Job Description
Creating a job description for your company can be a difficult task. However, by using this cutter job description sample you can easily create an effective listing that describes the required skills, responsibilities and qualifications. This will help you hire the best possible candidates for the position.
We are a family owned and operated business with over 50 years of experience. Our company has been in business since 1932, and we have continued to grow our operations throughout the years. The company is looking for talented individuals who can work independently as well as be part of an organization that values its employees. This position requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Qualified candidates will be detail-oriented and maintain high standards of quality workmanship at all times. Must possess strong attention to detail.
The cutter is responsible for cutting and slicing paper, cardboard, plastic and other materials to specifications. This position requires the ability to work with all types or sizes of cutters, including cutouts, die cuts, punch-offs, etc.
Detailed job duties include:
- Ensure that all cutting equipment is in good working order.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of cut orders, production schedules, etc.
- Assure the proper use of cutter tools to ensure quality products are being produced by hand or machined according to company standards.
- Report any problems immediately to the supervisor/manager as necessary (eg: broken parts, damaged machines).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work in all types of weather conditions
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills, both technical and non-technical
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Competitive salary and benefits