Substitute Teacher Salaries

$27K avg per year

Top 10 Related Jobs and Salaries

Click a salary below to compare with Substitute Teacher Salaries.

Top Substitute Teacher jobs

View All
Long Term Substitute Teacher
Newport Town School
Newport Center, VT
Newport Town has two grade five/ six classrooms. Parts of the day are co-taught. Each class has 11 students. This position does require a Bachelor's degree.

Estimated: $32,000 - $45,000 a year
4 days ago
Substitute Teacher
Swing Education
Contra Costa County, CA
We pride ourselves on providing a superior experience for our substitute teachers. Swing Education was founded in 2015 by former K-12 educators and…

$140 - $280 a day
Special Education Substitute Teacher
Greenbush - The Southeast Kansas Education Service Center
McCune, KS
Greenbush - The Southeast Kansas Education Service Center is seeking applications for a Special Education Substitute Teacher at Project Alternative in McCune.

Estimated: $36,000 - $44,000 a year
Long Term Substitute- High School Social Studies Teacher
Waterloo Central School District
Waterloo, NY
Long Term Substitute- High School Social Studies Teacher, effective immediately. Per WEA Contract of Agreement, per diem rate of pay.

Estimated: $47,000 - $60,000 a year
Substitute Teacher
The ABRITE Organization
Scotts Valley, CA
In this position, the substitute teacher will be able to fill in for our ongoing teacher. Able to serve as a substitute for a teacher who has:

Estimated: $47,000 - $64,000 a year
Substitute Teacher
Peoples' Self-Help Housing Corporation
Santa Barbara County, CA
2 years of study at a higher institute, an AA degree or have passed substitute teacher test preferred. Peoples’ Self-Help Housing (PSHHC) is looking to hire…

$13 - $16 an hour
6 days ago

Similar Locations

Popular Companies

* Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.