Junior Staff Accountant Salaries in Boston, MA
avg per hour
The average salary for Junior Staff Accountant jobs near Boston, MA is $24.94.*
Top 7 Related Jobs and Salaries
- Finance & Accounting Occupations
- increased by21.7%
- Accounting Occupations
- increased by17.2%
- increased by17.2%
- Human Resources Occupations
- increased by11.6%
- Junior Accountant
- increased by0.4%
- Administrative & Business Operations Occupations
- decreased by4.4%
- Junior Accounting Assistant
Top Junior Staff Accountant jobs near Boston, MAView All
Peabody & Arnold
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in related field preferred. Responds to all vendor and employees' inquiries by telephone or email.
Estimated: $50.3K - $63.7K a year
Versetal Information Systems
Accounts Receivable: entering invoices; recording and reconciling cash receipts and bank deposits. Assists with testing and analysis for implementation of ERP…
Estimated: From $65,000 a year
Better Talent Advisors
Manage a weekly collection process: calls and emails. Associates or Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field (Preferred).
Estimated: $22 - $35 an hour
Intera Oncology Inc
Wellesley Hills, MA
Analyze and reconcile balance sheet accounts, and perform analysis as needed. Assist the AP department in processing invoices and setting up new vendors.
Estimated: $53.4K - $67.7K a year
South Easton, MA
Learn all aspects of weekly multi state/union payroll and accounts payable to act as backup for these positions. Position reports to the Controller.
Estimated: $60,000 - $65,000 a year
Prepare freight analyses and freight entry. Track and report daily cash book and bank balances to management. Reports daily cash timely and accurately.
Estimated: $53.9K - $68.2K a year
9 days ago
* Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.