Junior Trader Salaries in Boston, MA
avg per year
The average salary for Junior Trader jobs near Boston, MA is $70,000.*
Top 9 Related Jobs and Salaries
- Senior Trader
- increased by129.2%
- Multi Trader
- increased by99.3%
- Investment Management & Research Occupations
- increased by96.8%
- Investment Management & Financial Advisory Occupations
- increased by96.8%
- increased by80.4%
- Sporting Goods Associate
- increased by18.5%
- Finance & Accounting Occupations
- increased by17.9%
- Investment Trading & Brokerage Occupations
- Financial Advisory Occupations
Top Junior Trader jobs near Boston, MAView All
Stay up-to-date with industry trends, including DFS (Daily Fantasy Sports) and sports betting, to develop prop formulation strategies.
Estimated: $57.1K - $72.3K a year
4 days ago
And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients' money.
Estimated: $74.8K - $94.8K a year
Commonwealth Financial Network
FINRA Series 7 securities license, required. Being logged into a phone queue answering questions received from advisors and their clients.
Estimated: From $89,000 a year
Income Research + Management
In addition to execution, our traders provide invaluable analysis and insight regarding trading activity in the securitized, investment grade, and high yield…
Estimated: $135,000 - $165,000 a year
The candidate’s primary responsibilities will revolve around Americas cash equity and derivative trading This will include cash equity and equity derivative…
Estimated: $94.3K - $119K a year
Prepare and present risk/return reports on opportunities and analysis as necessary. Back office experience in credit, risk management and finance.
* Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.