Personal Banker Salaries in Dallas, TX
avg per year
The average salary for Personal Banker jobs near Dallas, TX is $38,889.*
Top 10 Related Jobs and Salaries
- Branch Manager
- increased by131.7%
- Finance & Accounting Occupations
- increased by92.3%
- Customer Solutions Specialist
- increased by59.3%
- increased by54.6%
- Client Services Associate
- increased by36.2%
- Senior Customer Service Representative
- increased by29.7%
- Private Banker
- increased by25.0%
- Senior Personal Banker
- increased by24.2%
- Relationship Banker
- increased by9.8%
- increased by4.1%
Top Personal Banker jobs near Dallas, TXView All
FIREFIGHTERS FIRST CREDIT UNION
Experience in technical support, sales, customer service, and banking at a Credit Union or Banking institution. Process and manage credit and debit cards.
Estimated: $50,559 - $57,301 a year
InTouch Credit Union
Attend various community organization meetings to develop new business and create awareness of the credit union. Meet or exceed sales and service goals.
Estimated: $19.08 - $20.14 an hour
1 day ago
First National Bank Texas
Examine cash carefully to guard against acceptance of counterfeit checks and identification. Receive cash and checks for deposit, verify amounts, and look for…
Estimated: $29.9K - $37.8K a year
6 days ago
Accept and/or process technical banking functions such as overdraft monitoring, wire transfers and monetary instruments, stop payments.
Estimated: $46.8K - $59.3K a year
14 days ago
Advancial Federal Credit Union
Be available to field incoming calls, keep abandoned calls, average hold times and keep your time off the phone to a minimum. This is called your idle time.
Estimated: From $18 an hour
Texans Credit Union
You also lead and develop the branch team with the goal of providing an overall excellent member experience through all branch interactions.
Estimated: $54,000 - $65,000 a year
* Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.