Junior Data Scientist Salaries
avg per year
Top 10 Related Jobs and Salaries
- Machine Learning Engineer
- increased by79.3%
- Data Scientist
- increased by46.3%
- increased by25.5%
- Junior Computer Scientist
- decreased by3.1%
- Data Analyst
- decreased by8.7%
- Junior Engineer
- decreased by14.0%
- Junior Scientist
- decreased by22.5%
- Junior Data Analyst
- decreased by32.5%
- Junior Research Scientist
- decreased by34.7%
- Data & Database Occupations
Top Junior Data Scientist jobs nearView All
Statistical background with experience in regression analysis, correlation analysis, clustering , machine learning. Must be comfortable with adult content.
Estimated: $95,000 - $115,000 a year
New York, NY
Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related discipline).
Estimated: $70,000 - $105,000 a year
The ability to communicate technical ideas to a non-technical audience. The Data Scientist will use best-in-class machine learning technologies to develop…
Estimated: $60,000 - $64,000 a year
Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field required. Experience using business intelligence tools and understanding of…
Estimated: $64.5K - $81.7K a year
San Jose, CA
Experience in statistical data analysis and/or science research. — Research and develop novel inference, statistical, and graphical models.
Estimated: $87.6K - $111K a year
Data engineering experience, including SQL and manipulating large structured or unstructured datasets for analysis.
Estimated: $75.4K - $95.4K a year
* Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.