Well established paper packaging manufacturer in Coppell is seeking a hands-on Warehouse Supervisor to oversee the shipping department at our new Lewisville warehouse.
The Warehouse Supervisor will work directly with the forklift drivers to ensure safe and efficient storage, picking and incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Supervise and receive the incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Document any damaged goods received.
- Ensure all orders picked are correct and shipped on time.
- Load and unload trucks as necessary with a sit-down or clamp forklift and pallet jack.
- Ensure paperwork from all deliveries is given to the proper department.
- Assign and coordinate job tasks of personnel.
- Possess good language skills (verbal & written) to interpret procedures, comprehend instructions, and to communicate properly with others.
- Be self-motivated, and able to work without close supervision.
- Honest, dependable, safety and quality conscious.
- Reading, writing and basic math skills required.
- Bi-lingual preferred.
- Good job history required.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Must be experienced in operating a sit-down forklift and stand-up picker.
- Must possess a high school degree, or equivalent.
- Need to have a background in material handling, stock control, and personnel management.
- Minimum 10 years of warehouse operations.
- Minimum 2 years of supervision in a manufacturing/warehouse environment.
- Knowledge of computerized inventory and tracking systems.
- Proficient with a hand scanner.
- Weekly pay on Friday
- Yearly bonus and pay increase
- Vacation after 90 days
- Low deductible medical insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance for self and family
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Clean work environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Material Moving & Warehousing Occupations: 10 years (Required)
- Warehouse supervisor: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: In person