The Sales Support Associate facilitates the organizational standards of our products through our established reset process to increase company sales and profits.
Schedule: 1st shift: 6:30am – 3:00pm p.m., Monday – Friday, however the candidate must be able to work overtime and/or weekends due to business needs.
- Adheres to all company policies, standards and procedures (e.g. OSHA and safety requirements, AIB and Pepsi standards, Federal/State/Local laws); wears all required personal protective equipment.
- Communicates with retailers and Pepsi management on issues regarding pricing, products, programs, opportunities and problems that arise in the store.
- Assists and interacts with consumers at retailer locations according to established standards.
- Maintains a clean, neat and organized sales floor at retailer locations according to established standards.
- Responsible for cleaning all locations at which our products are displayed (e.g. coolers, vendors, shelving).
- Maintains confidentiality of pricing, customer information and other sensitive and confidential information.
Completes store resets in market; stocks, rotates and displays all products to established standards (e.g. coolers, vendors, shelf and displays).
- Maximizes sales and distribution of our products by working with retailers to identify opportunities to increase the sales and profitability of the company through proper use of Point of Sale materials, communication of price/value and securing displays;
- Works assigned schedule, exhibits regular and predictable attendance and works overtime as required to meet workload demands. Performs other related duties as required.
- Stocks, rotates, and displays all products to established standards (e.g. coolers, vendors, shelves).
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
6-12 months of previous merchandising /stocking experience, and previous customer service experience in a retail and/or warehouse setting.
Valid Driver’s license; employee must be insurable to operate a vehicle, as a condition of initial and continued employment.
Knowledge of: retail sales environment; beverage industry; stocking, rotating and displaying products; product line Skill in: external customer service in a variety of settings. Ability to: work quickly, efficiently and independently without direct supervision; adapt to change; display a professional, positive attitude; read (e.g. diagrams, maps, planograms) and write; communicate effectively with customers and other employees and develop good working relationships; be trained on operating a pallet jack, tow motor and other mechanical equipment; drive a vehicle; lift heavy product repetitively; multi-task; problem solve. Other functions, skills and abilities may also apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.25 - $23.19 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person