Game Taco is the parent company of WorldWinner, a premier skill gaming-based platform that joins gamers from around the world to play and compete in tournaments for fun and cash prizes.
With a mission of bringing the excitement of eSports to all gamers, Game Taco is the leading premium skill-games destination in the United States, including popular games like Bejeweled, Wheel of Fortune®, SCRABBLE Cubes, and TRIVIAL PURSUIT, plus Atari classics like Breakout, Asteroids, and Centipede!
We are looking for new team members in a variety of disciplines who are enthusiastic about helping us build a world-class gaming platform on mobile and beyond. Backed by Platinum Equity and Strategic Investors, Game Taco is headed into an exciting growth phase!
The Associate Marketing Manager – CRM contractor role is responsible for the set-up and execution of Email and In-App player communication. The AMM leverages Game Taco's tools to communicate with players, designed to deliver Daily Active User, Cash Entry Fee, and Engagement targets. The AMM is an expert at how the marketing ecosystem works and is able to continuously leverage analytics to identify areas of opportunity to monetize users.
What you'll do:
- Create customer-facing promotions for a multi-million-dollar business
- Support the Marketing Manager (CRM) in planning, setup and execution of daily promotions
- Work closely with the analytics team and support the CRM Manager in the ongoing analysis, review and optimization of our promotions and communications.
- Manage the creative assets process for promotions and marketing assets which includes briefing of creative team, manual updating of promotion templates and approval
- Review and evaluate daily analytics to identify areas of opportunity for data-driven growth and make on-the-fly adjustments to increase engagement and monetization
- Collaborate with Promotions and Design teams to formulate targeted, segmented campaigns designed to monetize players via tournaments.
- At least 2 years of experience in direct-to-consumer businesses, including but not limited to marketing, merchandising, customer retention, mobile gaming, or roles that are directly impactful to and responsible for driving revenue.
- Experience working with data and reporting. Ability to conduct analyses and translate large amounts of data into digestible summaries with clear and actionable insights.
- Ability to present and explain findings to a variety of audiences using presentations and data visualizations.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including but not limited to Product, Engineering, Design, and Customer service to complete daily tasks and long-term projects.
- Proven track record in project management, ability to successfully own and execute a project from start to finish independently.
- A passion for curiosity, innovation, collaboration, and play.
- App and/or mobile game experience preferred.
- Exciting, creative, and fun industry where you can really make a difference
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefits program including 401(k) with matching contributions and immediate vesting
- Individual and corporate professional development opportunities
Game Taco is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, disability, religion, age, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
We will make a reasonable accommodation to known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant or employee with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on our operation or direct threat safety to the individual or others in the work environment.
We also participate in the E-Verify program, a service of DHS and SSA. Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.