These positions are all day shift with 40 guaranteed weekly hours. The start and end times vary per clinic. Experienced travelers are strongly preferred.
- Stalwart Nurses - Charlestown, MA
- BRIDGEWATER PRIMARY CARE AND CARDIOLOGY, LLC - West Bridgewater, MA
All precautions are consistent with the CDC guidelines including proper PPE, social distancing, and taking temperatures before entering the building.
- Centre Pediatric Associates, PC - Brookline, MA
Applicants should have experience/knowledge of pediatric vaccines, be able to meet and greet patients, monitor patient arrival and room patients, keep up with…
- Dutton Family Care - Wakefield, MA
High school or equivalent (Preferred). We are a small, private family practice located in Wakefield, MA seeking a full-time medical receptionist with an…
- Massachusetts General Brigham - Boston, MA
High school diploma or GED required. In conjunction with a Licensed Independent Provider (LIP) , LPN or RN, participates in the gathering of data that…
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary - Boston, MA
Qualifications - External High school diploma or equivalent PLUS experience in an ophthalmic or health care related setting.
- Wellesley Family Care Associates - Needham Heights, MA
High school or equivalent (Preferred). We are looking for a full time MA with a strong clinical skill-set and who is reliable and a team player.
- Optum - Framingham, MA
Graduation from an accredited Medical Assistant program with a MA school diploma, or relevant and equivalent medical assisting experience.
- Boston Orthopaedic and Spine - Cambridge, MA
Applicants must have prior medical office experience, with extensive knowledge of bracing and casting. * Athena EMR clinical chart preparation and clinical…
- Boston Medical Center - Boston, MA
Care of Unit Environment, Equipment, Materials and Supplies*: Performs a variety of environmental and inventory activities to ensure a safe, clean and…
- Stalwart Nurses - Burlington, MA
High school diploma or equivalent and graduate from accredited MA program or certification Certification required, BLS/CPR required Experience: 1-3 years…
- East Boston Neighborhood Health Center - Boston, MA
The role includes taking vital signs, collect urine samples and record pertinent patient demographic information, assist with administering SAMHSA’s survey for…
- Fertility Solutions - Dedham, MA
Minimum of 2 years of phlebotomy/medical assistant experience is required. Perform patient phlebotomy and specimen processing for patient undergoing fertility…
- Holliston Pediatric Group - Holliston, MA
Candidates should have a valid MA certificate, CPR certificate, 2+ years of primary pediatric care experience, EMR experience, and excellent customer service…
- Atrius Health - Boston, MA
High School diploma or equivalency certificate (e.g. GED, HiSET, TASC Test) from an accredited institution or governmental unit required.