Full Job Description
Join the fastest and hottest brand in the Mortgage industry – Mortgage Recruiter Specialist for the country will help find people their dream jobs and get paid amazingly for it. Nothing better than that. If you’re currently a loan officer with NO business, but you love the business, this is your ultimate position-don’t miss out, you’re going to want to recruit over 200 to 500 loan officers before this refinance boom hits. Start NOW and get that jump instead of playing catch up.
Summary & Purpose of Position
The Recruiter is responsible for strategic development and implementation of innovative sourcing strategies and recruitment plans to develop a strong pipeline of qualified Branch Managers, Regional and Mortgage Loan Originators. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting strategies.
- Collaborate with management and Human Resources to develop and execute innovative sourcing strategies that align with current and future staffing.
- Partnering with Regional Managers and Branch Managers to source, qualify, interview top producing candidates in strategically defined market regions all over the country.
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers and referral partners to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Effectively and efficiently fill open positions.
- Conduct regular follow ups with managers to determine effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need through sourcing passive candidates using Social Media platforms, Indeed campaigns, database and internet research techniques.
- Post openings in social media and professional networking sites to identify and source active and passive candidates.
- Attend career fairs, local networking events, local industry trade shows, etc. for recruiting and company recognition.
- Offer interviewing and on-boarding guidance to Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process and CRM platform.
- Effectively communicate company culture
- Self-motivated and confident
- Strong Marketing, social media, CRM experience
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization.
- Bilingual English and Spanish
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Proficient computer skills
- At least 1 years’ experience recruiting.
- Experience sourcing passive candidates through cold calls, networking techniques, etc.
- Mortgage industry experience is must!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $125,000.00 - $250,000.00 per year
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
- Mortgage Origination: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person