The Distribution Specialist is responsible for the overall support of MRO’s Distribution Center. This role will be responsible for multiple print room functions which include mail sorting, packaging medical records, and generating the records using high speed printers, as well as other administrative duties as assigned. The hours for this position are Monday – Friday, 1pm – 9:30pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate high volume printers to produce medical records that will be mailed out.
- Perform operator maintenance and troubleshooting on equipment as needed.
- Meet and maintain mailing turnaround times by ensuring printing equipment is continuously running during the shift.
- Sort, QC and package copies of medical record into envelopes and boxes.
- Operate internal software to generate labels for United States Postal Service and FedEx shipments.
- Receive and transfer incoming mail throughout the organization.
- Operate high volume folding and inserting mail equipment.
- Consistently adhere to business procedure guidelines with accuracy.
- Maintain neat, clean, and well-organized work area.
- Performs other administrative duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education.
- Basic computer knowledge. Highly accurate data entry skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively and independently in high volume production environments.
- Demonstrated proficiency in verbal and written communications.
- Able to lift items weighing up to fifty pounds.
- Dependable, good organizational skills and positive teamwork-oriented attitude.
MRO’s employees work at client facilities throughout the United States. We are proud of the culture we create for our employees and offer an outstanding work environment. We strive to match the right applicant to the right position. To learn more about us, visit www.mrocorp.com. MRO is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Norristown, PA 19403: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Shipping & receiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person