(SME) Subject Matter Expert creating and modifying imposition layout templates using Kodak Preps and Kodak Prinergy.
- U.S. Government Publishing Office - Washington, DC
- Angel Staffing Inc. - Fort Belvoir, VA
In addition, an associate diploma, baccalaureate and/or master’s degree and must be a graduate form an accredited school of cardiovascular and interventional…
- 0043 Capital Women's Care - Fairfax, VA
In addition to your salary, benefits will include paid major holidays, vacation/sick leave, optional health/dental insurance, and opportunity for a 401(k) plan.
- Chantilly Air - Manassas, VA
The Second in Command is responsible for supporting the safe, legal, and economical flight operation of company aircraft. Reports to the Chief Pilot.
- RAPPORT GUEST SERVICES - Arlington, VA
The role of the Community Ambassador is to enhance the workplace experience by establishing relationships with employee occupants and stakeholders and providing…
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security - Washington, DC
The ideal candidate will be familiar with national incident management principles and has experience integrating those principles into other federal agencies’…
- Arlington/DC Behavior Therapy Institute - Arlington, VA
ABTI offers supervision, case conferences, and ample sponsored professional development opportunities. All applicants should be trained in CBT.
- Koons of Silver Spring - Bethesda, MD
If you are an enthusiastic self-starter with a passion for selling, you have experience selling high-line vehicles and enjoy working with customers, then we…
- Capitol Breathe Free Sinus & Allergy Centers - Washington, DC
Capitol Breathe Free Sinus & Allergy Centers is growing and looking for a FOURTH PA-C to join our team! We opened 2 years ago and are still growing!!! The…
- Prince William County Public Schools - Manassas, VA
An essential function of this position is the ability to work in person and physically report for work on site. FULL TIME/PART TIME: Full Time.
- Goodwin Living - Alexandria, VA
The Director of Operations oversees the overall direction and management for home care services. The Director provides supervision and leadership for all home…
- Department of Buildings - Washington, DC
The mission of the District of Columbia Department of Buildings is to protect the safety of residents, businesses, and visitors and advance the development of…
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Virginia - Alexandria, VA
District Court Clerk’s Office, with responsibilities focused on building maintenance and space and facilities projects in the Alexandria and Richmond divisions.
- MYMIC LLC - Arlington, VA
Provides analysis, planning, design, and direction of major technology projects with National Military Command System (NMCS) impact.
- Virginia Hospital Center - Arlington, VA
Requirements:* Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program with current licensure to practice as a Nurse Practitioner in the Commonwealth of…