We need highly skilled people for positions as machinists, machine operators, mechanics, fork lift drivers, and maintenance people.
- ORX - Tipton, PA
- United Parcel Service - Duncansville, PA
As a Driver Helper you will not drive the delivery vehicle but assist the driver in the delivery of packages. Driver Helper seasonal opportunities are typically…
- K&D Factory Service, Inc - Altoona, PA
Perform dispatched service calls, diagnose, and repair service issues and all other problems. Operate and manage company issued vehicle, tools, and equipment in…
- Cambria County Child Development Corporation (CCCDC) - Cresson, PA
Assists in providing activities for young children: (songs, games, stories, puppet play, arts, science, and math) to engage in learning and imaginative play.
- DDS, INC - Duncansville, PA
Good driving record with no traffic violations. Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes.
- InnerPeaceCounseling - Altoona, PA
Answer phone, receive intakes and communicate with independent contractors. Scheduling and reconciliation of scheduling.
- The Village at Morrisons Cove - Martinsburg, PA
Supervises the nursing assistants on his/her unit and tour of duty to provide the total care of the residents. Graduate of an approved School of Nursing.
- Presbyterian Village at Hollidaysburg - Hollidaysburg, PA
Supports all aspects of the household environment (pets, plants, children, visitors and guests, facilitating all planned and spontaneous needs and activities).
- Bright Beginnings Early Learning Center - Roaring Spring, PA
First Aid/CPR preferred, not required. High school or equivalent (Preferred). Child Development Associate Certification (Preferred).
- CVS Health Retail - Altoona, PA
Accurately perform cashier duties - handling cash, checks and credit card transactions with precision while following company policies and procedures.
- DDS, INC - Duncansville, PA
Full-time Family Owned FedEx Ground contractor seeking, reliable, motivated and safe drivers for delivery driver positions. Must have valid Driver's License.
- Central PA Company - Altoona, PA
Responsible for answering phones, greeting customers, order processing and various other duties. Basic computer skills a must.
- Central PA Physicians Group - Altoona, PA
Taking incoming calls for 4 office locations. Handling calls such as medication refills, patient concerns, scheduling and reviewing test results with patients.
- Professional mobil powerwashing - Altoona, PA
We are looking for three people to take care of pressurewashing houses and trucking companies must be available to work during week and some weekends also to…
- F.N.B. Corp. - Altoona, PA
Provides timely and courteous service by processing paying and receiving transactions in a professional and efficient manner accurately and according to a…
- Aging in Place Home Care - Blair County, PA
Candidates must possess a valid PA drivers license in good standing as well as reliable transportation. Care provided includes: assisting clients with ADLs,…