- Integrity Home Care, LLC - Altoona, PA
A valid driver’s license. CPR certified (we will train). Providing emotional support Acting quickly and responsibly in cases of emergencies. $750 Sign-On Bonus.
- Presbyterian Village at Hollidaysburg - Hollidaysburg, PA
Supports all aspects of the household environment (pets, plants, children, visitors and guests, facilitating all planned and spontaneous needs and activities).
- Ward Trucking - Altoona, PA
Accurately perform clerical support duties as required including typing. She/he grows our business through customer retention while balancing costs by…
- Zen Leaf - Altoona, PA
Complete transactions at the POS and ensure the state monitored inventory system (METRC, BioTrack, etc.) accurately updates the amount of product available.
- Blair Gastroenterology Associates - Altoona, PA
Greets patients and visitors in a prompt and courteous and helpful manner. Front desk: 1 year (Preferred). Take messages and provides patient with information.
- DDS, INC - Duncansville, PA
Good driving record with no traffic violations. Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes.
- Lisa Mancinelli - State Farm Agent - Hollidaysburg, PA
State Farm agents market only State Farm insurance and financial service products. Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market…
- Delivery Drivers Inc. - Ebensburg, PA
Enjoy state of the art technology that seamlessly integrates the customer’s order with a local store and your availability.
- Village In Place (VIP) Home Health/Hospice Agency - Blair County, PA
The successful candidate will possess a current PA Registered Nurse license in good standing and a valid PA Driver's license.
- Union Tank Car Company - UTLX - Altoona, PA
Uses a variety of tools and equipment including but not limited to pneumatic and hydraulic tools, jacks, cutting torches, and forklifts proficiently.
- Curaleaf - Altoona, PA
Answer phone calls and forward to the appropriate staff member. Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations. Must be 21 years old.
- BEE LINE WHOLESALERS, INC. - Altoona, PA
Must have own transportation to and from work. Receive and verify incoming product. We are looking for an effective Warehouse Worker to assist with warehousing…
- Commonwealth of PA - Cambria County, PA
You will attend formal classroom training sessions and receive on-the-job training assignments to develop the knowledge and skills necessary to assist nursing…
- Red Bull Distribution Company - Altoona, PA
This is a training role that is made to prepare the Sales Trainee for the Account Sales Manager role. The role primarily is to support sales initiatives and…
- Cambria County Child Development Corporation (CCCDC) - Cresson, PA
Assists in providing activities for young children: (songs, games, stories, puppet play, arts, science, and math) to engage in learning and imaginative play.