- Confidential - Ridgeland, MS
Supervise maintenance workers and contractors. Order tools, supplies, and equipment. Hire and manage maintenance workers. Make sure projects stay on schedule.
- TLC Nursing - United States
This position utilizes specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skills necessary to assess data and plan, provide and evaluate care appropriate to the…
- Quintairos, Prieto, Wood & Boyer, P.A. - Flowood, MS
Conducts research on legal issues and investigation of witnesses and experts, including social media and internet research.
- Sullivan's Grocery #3 - Forest, MS - Forest, MS
Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits. Maintain the front end of the store by cleaning registers, windows, floors,…
- Marathon Health - United States
Required: Minimum of an Associate Degree or equivalent experience; Minimum 2 years of benefit related experience; Minimum 2 years of data entry skills.
- Southern Protection Agency - Forest, MS
Maintain professional image that includes greeting customers, visitors and employees in a polite and friendly manner. Patrol of buildings and perimeters.
- The Mane Attraction - Sandhill, MS
Pack and ship online orders. High School Diploma or GED. Sandhill, MS 39161: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required).
- Menasha Packaging - Pelahatchie, MS
Production Associates play an integral part in maintaining the success of the plant by providing coverage and support for various machine centers throughout the…
- Quality Healthcare & Hospice LLC - Forest, MS
Quality Healthcare is looking for RN's in the Forest Ms. area for a Private Duty case. Total care with all ADLs. Physical with TB skin test.
- Hansen and Adkins Auto Transport - Canton, MS
A technical degree in diesel technology or related field, or a minimum of two years of diesel technician experience. Company paid vacation/sick time.