- Small Wonders at Temple Judea - Furlong, PA
Assist head teacher with activities and instruction. Help keep classroom clean and safe. Prepare materials as needed throughout day.
- Boyd Machine Co. Inc. - Souderton, PA
Competitive Wage, Overtime, Health Care, Holiday and Vacation Pay, Company Match. Retirement Plan, and a Tooling Allowance. CNC Machinist: 5 years (Required).
- John Kennedy Ford - Jenkintown - Jenkintown, PA
Applicants must have a State and Emission Inspection license, a clean driver’s record, a great attitude and a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Independence Blue Cross - Philadelphia, PA
The ideal candidate would have previous experience and/or education in behavioral health, teaching, social work, or a related field.
- Pabby's Pet Resort - Chalfont, PA
Duties include but are not limited to: Feed dogs, Walk dogs in Monitor Day Care rooms, Cleaning. Pabby's Pet Resort is looking for a Kennel Assistant in the…
- Roto-Rooter Services Company - Norristown, PA
A valid driver’s license. Paid training program with certified field trainers and licensed plumbers. Use the plumbing the skills learned during our plumbing…
- Zaveta Custom Homes - Doylestown, PA
Capability to develop architectural renderings for client presentation. Collaborate with the Foreman and Job Design Coordinator to develop and present accurate…
- GBLE Enterprises Inc- Go Calendars, Games and Toys - North Wales, PA
Seeking several sales associates for Go Calendars Games and Toys store at Montgomery Mall. Looking for individuals who are passionate about retail. Must be…
- Conicelli Management Group - Conshohocken, PA
Valid driver’s license and good driving records. Must have own hand and power tools. Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations such as those…
- Vantage Learning - Langhorne, PA
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited U.S. college or university required; Master’s Degree preferred. Previous teaching experience is heavily preferred (either…
- Circle of Life Veterinary Clinic - Doylestown, PA
Answering phone calls and scheduling appointments. Maintaining cleanliness of the practice. Checking in and checking out patients. Must be able to lift >50 lbs.
- Towamencin Township - Lansdale, PA
The position also drives trucks and operates heavy construction equipment and requires a minimum of a class B PA license.
- Commonwealth of PA - Bucks County, PA
The Administrative Assistant 1 is responsible for supporting the complement management, personnel administration, customer service, training and field park…
- Water Wheel Tavern - Doylestown, PA
Assist the General Manager in day to day restaurant operations, including hiring, training, scheduling, and administrative work.