The Service Representative will respond to member inquiries via telephone regarding membership, banking products, services and rates while providing friendly,…
- Arpeoh - Tampa, FL
- Magruder Eye Institute - Clearwater, FL
License in good standing to practice Optometry in the state in which you will be practicing prior to beginning employment required.
- Instrument Transformers - Clearwater, FL
Responsible for transactions within the manufacturing system to control scheduling and inventory for various product lines. Manage VMI and consigned inventory.
- Mikes Auto Body - Port Richey, FL
The use and care of tools and equipment employed in their auto body repair trade. The methods, materials, tools, equipment and practices of the auto body repair…
- Need It Now Delivers - Automotive - Largo, FL
Monday - Friday 170-250 miles per day. $1150-1275 weekly - Delivery Driver – No Experience Necessary!*. Preferred Vehicle: Cargo Van Required*.
- Dermaclinique, a Premier Dermatology location - Clearwater, FL
Answer and screens telephone calls in a courteous manner, and record messages for physician and other personnel. High school diploma/GED required.
- Bayside Urgent Care Center, Inc. - Clearwater, FL
\* Great Communication Skills and Listens to our patient's needs. \* Passionate and Genuinely cares for a person's health. \*\*\*$1,000 Sign on BONUS\*\*\*.
- Evergreen - Clearwater, FL
No experience required, work from home. Must be in Clearwater, FL area with reliable computer and internet access. High school or equivalent (Preferred).
- Clearwater Cardiovascular Consultants - Clearwater, FL
The person in this position is primarily responsible for assurance of prompt and courteous telephone reception, efficient appointment, testing and procedure…
- The Eye Institute of West Florida - Largo, FL
The Surgical Counselor provides counseling and scheduling related to ophthalmic surgical procedures, including premium lens implants.
- Palm Harbor Internal Med & Peds - Palm Harbor, FL
Quickly answering or properly referring questions and issues. Comforting patients by anticipating anxieties and effectively answering questions.