The incumbent will generally be designated as the incident Federal Coordinating Officer (FCO) and, using the resources and capabilities of the National IMAT,…
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security - Herndon, VA
- Chariots for Hire - Sterling, VA
A candidate with a driver's license is required. The candidate must have their own transportation to and from the job.
- Brookfield Site Development Inc. - Leesburg, VA
We offer year-round work, excellent pay, paid vacation, health insurance and bonuses.
- The Ohana School LLC - Chantilly, VA
We take best-in-practice measures to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 including masks, sanitization procedures, wellness checks and much more.
- Nike - Leesburg, VA
Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock…
- Washington Commanders - Ashburn, VA
Assist in all administrative needs of the department inclusive of scanning and emailing contracts, follow-up with agents as needed, updating player information…
- Weed Man Lawn Care - Loudoun - Purcellville, VA
Quote potential customers in the field for lawn care services and make commission on sales that you make for extra $$$! Health, Dental, Vision and 401k.
- PR at Partners - Ashburn, VA
The ability to handle all communications in a courteous and professional way with stylists and clients. Ability to work Saturdays and some Sundays.
- Goodman & Associates, LLC - Middleburg, VA
Small CPA firm specializing in tax preparation and planning is seeking a TAX accountant with 2+ years of TAX preparation experience.
- Northern Virginia Orthodontics - Brambleton, VA
Employees are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccination, and will receive reimbursement for any hours at work missed to go receive vaccine shot.
- Hoof & Paw Veterinary Service - Purcellville, VA
Experienced Small Animal Veterinary Technician/Assistant ( Experience is preferred) needed for a busy mixed animal practice in scenic Loudoun County VA.