You will promote customer satisfaction by converting incoming calls into customers. Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
- Holtzman Propane - Purcellville, VA
- Homewatch CareGivers of Sterling - Leesburg, VA
Have a valid driver’s license, current automobile insurance and can drive to clients’ homes. Must pass all background screenings including a clean driving…
- Dodson Brothers Exterminating Company Inc - Leesburg, VA
Willingness to attend and complete all scheduled training and to become a registered technician or certified and/or licensed applicator.
- Naked Mountain Winery and Vineyards - Markham, VA
Organizing the inventory, storage, and kitchen supplies. Help stock wines when needed/ Ability to lift 40lb boxes (weight of a case of wine).
- Insight Eye Optique - Ashburn, VA
Responsible for answering phones, scheduling appointments, obtaining insurance pre-authorizations, and monitoring patient accounts and insurance information.
- The Virginia Retina Center - Leesburg, VA
Answer phones, screen calls, take messages and return phone calls as directed. Welcome all patients and visitors by greeting them with a friendly demeanor.
- Evernest - Leesburg, VA
Answering calls from tenants/owners/vendors/prospects. Grow Daily - You actively improve the sales process for optimal impact and long-term client experience.
- Dilzer Eye Care Associates Optometry - Purcellville, VA
Using your friendliest phone voice to answer incoming calls, take messages, complete outreach to patients (some re-engagement required).
- Downtown Family Dental of Leesburg - Leesburg, VA
Dental front desk receptionist/assistant: 1 year (Required). Must be friendly, kind, courteous, good customer service, quick learner, and a multi-tasker.
- Indeed Gigs - Manassas, VA
Gig opportunities were removed from this search. Work when you want. Upfront information. Short-term and side jobs near you. App-based gigs like Doordash, Uber…
- Home Instead Loudoun County - Purcellville, VA
Full-time & Part-time hours (set your own schedule). CNAs or caregivers with previous experience preferred, but not required- we train the right candidates in…
- Newport Healthcare - Leesburg, VA
Must have a valid driver’s license. Assist staff with set up with any trainings, guests, other special events, meetings, parent weekends, and family visits.
- Middleburg Eye Center - Middleburg, VA
We are looking for a friendly person to greet our patients, check them in, and answer the phones. The right candidate should possess good computer skills.
- D.C. United - Leesburg, VA
The Ticket Scanner is responsible for scanning tickets of all guests as they enter the stadium, as well as answering any questions the guests may have.
- 0049 Capital Women's Care - Leesburg, VA
Answer and screen inbound phone calls. Provide accurate, appropriate, and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
- ONU Logistics LLC - Sterling, VA
Must be comfortable driving and working in varying weather conditions. Able to get in and out of van and walk up and down stairs through your shift.