Physician Group seeks Full Time Secretary with some experience. High school or equivalent (Preferred). Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred).
- Endocrinology Consultants, PC - Englewood, NJ
- POMPTONIAN FOOD SERVICE - Demarest, NJ
Ability to stand for long periods of time with frequent bending, kneeling, stooping, lifting (equivalent to one case of bottled water).
- Technology Dynamics - Bergenfield, NJ
Identify potential risks before they become a problem, focusing on root cause analysis and preventive action.
- Torah Academy of Bergen County - Teaneck, NJ
Ideal candidates should have a background in start-ups, knowledge, and skills in business development from launching an enterprise, innovation strategy, market…
- Enablx - Bergen County, NJ
Handle inbound calls in a timely manner and manage outbound calls as necessary. Follow communication scripts provided while handling various technical topics…
- Tenafly Dental Spa - Tenafly, NJ
Superstars only, $50,000 to $200,000 yearly. Do not reach out if you are not an overachiever and can prove it. Come be a part of our growing team in our state…
- GS Labs, LLC - Paramus, NJ
This position requires physical mobility, manual dexterity, the ability to listen, read, and write. We are looking for a responsible LAB ASSISTANT to carry out…
- PARISI & GERLANC, PA - Hackensack, NJ
Answering phones for busy law office; assisting with administrative tasks. Customer service: 1 year (Preferred).
- Global Surgery Center - Oradell, NJ
Answer a multiple line phone system, manage calls by routing them to the proper extensions or taking messages and delivering them within our message system.
- United Airlines Inc. - Newark, NJ
Must possess a valid state issued driver's license. Ability to maintain and repair all building disciplines, heavy mechanical and welding.
- Proud Moments ABA - Teaneck, NJ
Measure each client’s progress and monitor the effectiveness of treatment plans by collecting and reporting critical data using our advanced technology tools.
- Prometric Testing Center - Fair Lawn, NJ
We provide certification and licensing exams on computers in our testing labs under our supervision. All testers and staff wear masks and maintain social…
- Affiliated Periodontists of North Jersey - Hackensack, NJ
Technically competent and comfortable in the use of computer hardware, such as desktops, laptops, tablets, phones, peripherals, etc.
- RANJ - Teaneck, NJ
Should have excellent people skills, be a team player, computer savvy, be a team player and somewhat knowledgeable about insurance companies.
- Project Self-Sufficiency - Butler, NJ
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university with a focus in education, child development, public health, communication, or social sciences;
- Palisades Country Day School - Closter, NJ
A valid State of New Jersey Board of Nursing license is required. Maintain open communication with parents/staff throughout the summer.