- Arc Human Services - Pittsburgh, PA
This position is responsible for assisting in the development of independent living skills, behavior strategies, self-advocacy and prepares participants to…
- Norwin School District - North Huntingdon, PA
Current nursing license and Acts 24, 34, 151, 126/Child Abuse Training (Parts I and II), and FBI clearances will be required upon offer of employment.
- Reliable Home Health - Pittsburgh, PA
Able to cope with physical and emotional demands of the job. Starting rate of pay is $12.5 per hour then moves to $13 after 3 months!
- Gittings Protective Security - Duquesne, PA
We are looking for a dedicated security officer to add to our team! * All training is provided * $16.00/hour * Part time hours available * 8am-4pm/ 3:30pm-6…
- Beth Shalom Early Learning Center/Congregation Beth Shalom - Pittsburgh, PA
The position would allow you to work with children on a daily basis and, depending on your class placement, you could work with kids from infancy to…
- Indeed Gigs - Pittsburgh, PA
Gig opportunities were removed from this search. Work when you want. Upfront information. Short-term and side jobs near you. App-based gigs like Doordash, Uber…
- Bubbles Bears to Books Inc. Childcare & Learning Center - Canonsburg, PA
Bachelor’s degree in early childhood, child development, special education, elementary education, or related human services field.
- Sunny Days In-Home Care - Fox Chapel, PA
The caregivers manager will work carefully with the caregiver to find a client who is in close proximity to their home for an easy commute, and that requires…
- The Community at Holy Family Manor - Pittsburgh, PA
Attends 12-hour training sessions in childcare to fulfill the state required mandate and continue professional growth. Current First Aid and CPR certification.