Responsibilities will include registering patients, exiting patents, heavy phones and appt. making. Must have knowledge in EHR/computer skills/phone experience…
- ENT of Fairfield - Fairfield, CT
- Mark P. Finlay Interiors - Southport, CT
The position requires strong design, technical, organizational and communication skills. Mark Finlay Interiors is a full-service interior design firm…
- Bridgeport Fittings Inc | NSI Industries, LLC - Stratford, CT
Must be able to construct new tooling and/or make major alterations to tools, jigs, fixtures, zinc die cast molds, and gauges using appropriate Tool room…
- King Industries, Inc. - Norwalk, CT
Associates degree in a related science field or Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering. Chemical laboratory: 1 year (Required).
- Pro-Health Chiropractic - Southport, CT
Must be an excellent communicator (bilingual English/Spanish a plus), detail oriented, and a vibrant team member who is willing to take on the challenge of a…
- NEW YOU BARIATRIC GROUP, LLC - Fairfield, CT
Reviews requirements before surgery: all in one, sleep study, blood work. The Bariatric Concierge is responsible for assisting the patient with all aspects of…
- Christian Siriano - Westport, CT
Manage and implement daily zoning schedules. Backed by managerial experience in sales or operations at a complex, customer-focused retailer.
- GOODWAY TECHNOLOGIES - Stamford, CT
Working with minimal input, conceive, design, test and transfer to production new mechanical and electro-mechanical products. This is a full-time position.
- McMahon Ford - Norwalk, CT
Requirements: Valid driver's license and some experience in automotive repair. Two of our senior automotive technicians are retiring so we are looking to…
- Fairfield County Implants & Periodontics - Fairfield, CT
Answering heavy phone volume, emails, and text messages. Scheduling patients, confirming appointments, collecting payments, providing a WOW experience for our…
- Black Rock Dental Care - Bridgeport, CT
We are looking for a *Competent, Reliable, and Out-Going* *dental assistant and/or receptionist. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.
- Modern Focus Optometry - Fairfield, CT
This position will provide friendly reception, high-quality administrative support and customer service to patients and visitors. Check patients in and out.
- Catering by Christine - Fairfield, CT
Meals provided on site for events Choose your own work schedule Onsite training provided. Job Types: Part-time, Temporary.
- Frank Pepe's Pizzeria - Fairfield, CT
Hourly compensation is based on base "tip credit" pay plus tips. Consistently delivers excellent customer service, maintains side work, and assists other staff…
- Paier College - Bridgeport, CT
Provides leadership to the program in the development of courses, instructional techniques, and institutional resources; helps develop updated curricula with…
- Confidential - Stratford, CT
You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our flooring products and services and recommend solutions.