In cities across the country, you would secure airports, seaports, railroads, highways, and/or public transit systems, thus protecting America's transportation…
- TSA (Transportation Security Administration) - Pittsburgh, PA
- Model Cleaners, Uniforms & Apparel, LLC - Seven Fields, PA
Schedule will avgerage 8-12 hours per week. No Experience necessary We will train.
- Keystone Clearwater Solutions - Cranberry Township, PA
Valid driver’s license. The Water Transfer Technician will use mechanical and other field skills to perform the following work duties (i) set-up and tear-down…
- Commonwealth of PA - Allegheny County, PA
Works in direct contact with customers to verify applicant identification, completion of application forms, and to enter information into online driver license…
- Ayr Wellness - Warrendale, PA
Valid driver’s license is required. Able to provide valid badging/credentials as required by state cannabis agencies. High school diploma/GED required.
- Valvoline Inc - Rochester, PA
Safely operating equipment to manufacture and ship Valvoline products. Monitoring and operating packaging equipment. High school diploma or equivalent.
- TRESUME - Pittsburgh, PA
Assist with internal technical support and special projects as needed. We are seeking an Entry level Data Analyst to become an integral part of our Team.
- Greater Pittsburgh Foot & Ankle Center - Wexford, PA
This opportunity offers a part-time, flexible schedule 2-3 days a week in an office setting. Answering the phone and scheduling patient office visits.
- Sarver Collision Center - Sarver, PA
Auto body repair: 2 years (Preferred). The position is flat-rate pay based on experience. At least two years experience is needed for this job opportunity.
- Cares of Western PA - Gibsonia, PA
Candidates must be 18 years of age, possess a valid driver's license, be able to obtain a physical examination and secure criminal clearances.
- Open Systems Healthcare - Valencia, PA
1 year experience in a home healthcare or medical field, preferred. Ensure the quality and safe delivery of caregiver services that align with OSH, federal and…
- Allegheny Health Network - Pittsburgh, PA
The Call Center Representative is responsible for answering calls received into the centralized call center. Ability to utilize software programs and electronic…
- Adler and Sons Inc. - Gibsonia, PA
A good candidate will be a hard worker, motivated, safe, and must work well in a team environment. Good wages, benefits, retirement plan, etc.
- RoadSafe Traffic Systems, Inc. - Gibsonia, PA
Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance.
- Simmons & Companies, Inc. - Wexford, PA
Investigating and resolving property complaints and rental violations. Collecting rent and other property fees from tenants and individual owners.
- Diehl Collision of Cranberry - Cranberry Township, PA
Files, grinds, and sands repaired surfaces, using power tools and hand tools. Removes upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window operating…