Demonstrates excellent customer service when answering the department phones. Must be flexible, adaptable and capable of making appropriate judgment calls in a…
- North Ottawa Community Health System - Grand Haven, MI
- Harbor Hospice - Muskegon, MI
Utilizes knowledge of community needs and resources to assist clients and to develop and expand bereavement services.
- Cole's Quality Foods, Inc. - Muskegon, MI
Cole’s Quality Foods, Inc. is a well established and growing industry leader in the frozen food category. Cole’s offers an excellent working environment, and…
- Motus Integrated Technologies - Holland, MI
Production Team Member - 2nd shift. $15.50/Hour + $1.50 Shift Premium. Follow standardized work as trained. Comfortable to work with computers.
- Safe Harbor Marinas - Grand Haven, MI
Help orient members and guests to the marina, facilities, and answer other commonly asked questions. The Dockhand is responsible for assisting the marina team…
- The Shoreline Center- Promoting Positive Behavior Support - Grand Haven, MI
Implement the organizations' recruiting strategy. This is a part-time role that allows for a flexible schedule in a great work environment.
- North Ottawa Care Center at Heartwood Lodge - Spring Lake, MI
Answer incoming calls and transfer to appropriate personnel. Must be able to tactfully and professionally deal with personnel, residents, family members,…
Performs clerical functions, including, but not limited to: answers telephone/switchboard; schedules routine patient appointments; orders supplies; generates no…
- Architectural Hardware Co. - Muskegon, MI
Will have daily interactions with customers. Accounts Receivable: 1 year (Required).
- Sollars and Associates - Integrative Counseling and Psychological Services - Holland, MI
Excellent administrative support - best admin staff in the state and beyond! Flexible hours, make own schedule. In-services offered to support clinical growth.
- Confidential - Muskegon, MI
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, matching 401k, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid parental leave, paid holidays, and paid time off…
- Wendy's - Grand Haven, MI
We also offer medical, vision, 401k with company match, and other perks for crew members who qualify based on hours worked. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.
- Grand Haven City Hall - Grand Haven, MI
Inspects and maintains custodial equipment and tools in proper operating condition. Further, heavy physical labor such as snow shoveling or landscape…
- West Michigan Molding Inc - Grand Haven, MI
Use hand tools, such as clippers and utility knives to trim molded parts. The noise level in the manufacturing area could be moderate and on occasion loud.
- Prelesnik Animal Hospital - Grand Haven, MI
We are preferably looking for someone with some experience in the veterinary field. You will be interacting with our clients, assisting the doctors and…
- Orthopaedic Associates of Muskegon - Muskegon, MI
Must maintainCEU requirements of licensure/certification. Knowledge of state-of-the-art bracing and DME products and procedures.
- Magna Engineered Glass - Holland, MI
Bachelors degree in appropriate field (e.g., accounting, finance, industrial engineering), plus a minimum of two years experience in an appropriate financial…