Provide incredible service and answer customer questions in a timely manner. Help to maximize sales potential through effective and proper procedures for…
- Wegmans Food Markets - Reston, VA
- OrthoVirginia - Fairfax, VA
Professional license preferred (i.e. ATC, RN, LPN, EMT). Bachelor's degree preferred; Athletic Training, Nursing, Pre-Medicine or related field preferred.
- Bowman Consulting Group - Herndon, VA
Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record required. Assist the field supervisor with all aspects of the daily crew workload. Lift/Carry 51-100 lbs.
- Loudoun County Government - Leesburg, VA
Date Opened 3/29/2022 08:00:00 AM Closing Date Open until filled Salary Range $185,000-$215,000 Department COUNTY ADMINISTRATION Job Type Open and Competitive…
- NALC Health Benefit Plan - Ashburn, VA
Ability to handle incoming calls confirming medical coverage, eligibility and in network providers. Customer Service Representative and Claims Processing needed…
- Pro NoVA Lab Inc - Fastest Labs Reston - Herndon, VA
Your role with our team will be a dual role with administrative duties such as customer service, data entry and handling telephone calls and providing clinical…
- OrthoVirginia - Herndon, VA
Maintain the registration desk, answer phone lines, and schedule appointments. Collect appropriate copays, payments on accounts and payments for cash and carry…
- Quantum Real Estate Mgmt LLC - Reston, VA
Knowledge of emergency telephone numbers (e.g., police, fire department, maintenance supervisor). Make regular inspections of grounds, buildings, plumbing,…
- Kiddie Academy of Reston, VA - Reston, VA
Counsel children when social, academic, or adjustment problems arise. Maintain family information board and other classroom bulletin boards.
- Virginia Therapy and Fitness Center - Reston, VA
Ability to handle a high volume of phone calls with customer service excellence. Responsible for making exceptional first impression to new patients and…
- Oak Hill Psychological Services, PLLC - Herndon, VA
Greeting and interacting with patients of all ages. Part-time, approximately 16 hours/week, days to be determined. Utilizing scheduling and billing software.
- Telos Corporation - Ashburn, VA
Strong analysis/quantitative skills with the ability to translate analysis and data into actionable tasks or results. Experience with ADP Benefits preferred.
- Valet Living - Herndon, VA
A valid driver's license and current auto insurance in your name (or listed as driver on policy) for your vehicle is required. Must be at least 18 years of age.