- Amazon Warehouse - Kenosha, WI
Equipment training and certification are provided free of cost. Depending on the role and location, we’ll teach you how to drive power industrial trucks (PIT)…
- ManpowerGroup - Gurnee, IL
Benefits include Health, Dental, and 401K options for the adult in you. Clean and safe regulated work environment with daily temperature checks.
- Foxconn Industrial Internet - FII - Sturtevant, WI
Read electrical blueprints and install components such as relays, controls and other types of controllers on electrical panels.
- The Stella Hotel & Ballroom - Kenosha, WI
Assist guests by helping take orders and suggesting daily specials. Welcome and provide personalized service to all guests. Previous experience in similar role.
- Edible Cuts - Kenosha, WI
Provide independent oversight of processes, verifying compliance to company standards and policies, and effectively communicating when there are deviations from…
- Kenosha Unified School District - Kenosha, WI
Performs customer service duties, including in-person interactions; making and receiving telephone calls, including transferring calls to the appropriate…
- Kenosha Joint Services - Kenosha, WI
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (not limited to) Operates computer terminals, TIME System, microfilming reader/printer, typewriter, and other office…
- Ascension - Franklin, WI
Receive, screen, route and respond to incoming telephone calls. Perform receptionist functions for assigned areas. The hours are evenings 4-9 and saturdays 8-1.
- kamran auto exchange - Kenosha, WI
Customer service: 1 year (Preferred). Organizational skills: 1 year (Preferred). Administrative experience: 1 year (Preferred).
- All Pro Resources, Inc. (a division of Imperial Service Systems Inc.) - Kenosha, WI
We need a go-getter to come on board and proactively create a pipeline of potential customers wanting to take advantage of our proven “time tested’ system.