Prepare legal transfer documents to submit to the state motor vehicles department. Ensure compliance of state, federal or local laws in processing titles.
- Leesburg Auto ImportTag and Title Clerk - Leesburg, VA
- State of The Art Physical Therapy - Ashburn, VA
Punctuality, etiquette and proper attire a must. Full Time Medical Receptionist for Physical Therapy Clinic with a schedule of 11:30 AM-7:30 PM Monday-Thursday,…
- Joann - Sterling, VA
Use 2-way radios (hear incoming messages and provide verbal response). Processes customer transactions at the cutting counter and cash register in an efficient…
- PR at Partners - Ashburn, VA
The ability to handle all communications in a courteous and professional way with stylists and clients. Ability to work Saturdays and some Sundays.
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security - Herndon, VA
The incumbent will generally be designated as the incident Federal Coordinating Officer (FCO) and, using the resources and capabilities of the National IMAT,…
- ProSource Wholesale - Sterling, VA
He/She must have good communication, organizations and interpersonal skills. Responsibilities include, but not limited to, placing orders, following up on…
- Service Pros Installation Group - Leesburg, VA
Has and able to maintain a valid driver's license with personal vehicle insurance. Inspect the job site to determine the need for products in the flooring…
- Northern Virginia Orthodontics - Brambleton, VA
Employees are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccination, and will receive reimbursement for any hours at work missed to go receive vaccine shot.
- FIRST COAST SECURITY - Ashburn, VA +2 locations
Must be able to obtain an ASHI Adult First Aid/CPR/AED certification. Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment;…
- Palmercare Chiropractic Leesburg - Leesburg, VA
\*\*This position is for a bilingual (Spanish/English) applicant only\*\*. Going over insurance benefits and treatment plans.
- Aqua-Tots Leesburg - Leesburg, VA
Ability to maintain a Lifeguard Certification and Pool Operator (CPO or AFO) license within 60 days of being hired. Active CPO or AFO certifications.