Court Name/Organization: Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts Location: Remote Eligible, Washington, DC Opening and Closing Dates: 08/05/2022 - 08/19/2022…
- Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts - Washington, DC
- Coach Leatherware - Leesburg, VA
High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred· Knowledge of cash register systems, basic computer skills (including the ability to use iPad/laptop…
- Loudoun Medical Group - Leesburg, VA
Answering the phones and sending messages through the office electronic medical record. Keeping the reception area clean and organized.
- Global Ad Strategies for Cadence Education - Ashburn, VA
Preschool teaching: 1 year (Preferred). Preschool Teacher Hiring Day - Limited time sign-on bonus and childcare discount available*.
- Chesapeake Urology Associates - Owings Mills, MD
Respond to incoming phones calls after-hours for all sites promptly and in an exceptional quality manner. Triage calls, ensuring all appropriate questions asked…
- Smile Please Family Dental And Orthodontics - Leesburg, VA
Dental receptionist: 1 year (Preferred). Proficient in communication on phone and in person . Check in and out patients. Job Types: Full-time, Contract.
- BurnAlong - Pikesville, MD
We're looking for stars to join our team. This is an incredible opportunity to get in on the ground-floor of a fast-growing health and tech startup. Our team…
- Federal Bureau of Investigation - Quantico, VA
Receives and screens incoming calls and visitors from executive management and civilian officials. Handles all incoming correspondence, emanating from a wide…
- Pawsitivity Pet Services - Leesburg, VA
Have reliable transportation and a valid drivers license. Be capable of walking several miles per day on many terrains, in all weather conditions.
- Providence Academy - Leesburg, VA
Interested candidates must have the ability to collaborate with colleagues, develop student-centered curriculum, and foster a growth mindset for each of their…
- Bungalow Alehouse - Sterling, VA
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time. Sterling, VA 22192: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred).
- SAS Retail Services LLC - Lincoln, VA
Travel compensation where applicable (mileage compensation plus time on the road). Start time of either 4am or 6am depending on project.
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security - Washington, DC
Conducting studies and coordinating the development of recommendations, operating plans, and strategies focused on the equitable delivery of disaster recovery…
- Summit Services Unlimited, Inc - Leesburg, VA
Must have valid driver's license, some local travel required. Consistent and continuous work schedule. Frozen and Health and Wellness categories.