- Capital of Lexington - Lexington, NC
Must have a valid driver's license and be eligible for coverage under Capitals insurance policy Observes all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and…
- Domino's Thomasville - Thomasville, NC
Do you have your own vehicle to drive; and are able to provide insurance. Documentation that you are the policy holder or registered driver of that vehicle?
- Lexington City Schools - Lexington, NC
Middle School Secretary 10-Month Position Job Type: Full…
- Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist - Lexington, NC +1 location
Ability to speak effectively to customers or employees of the organization; presents a pleasant, professional demeanor and image during telephone conversation.
- RH CPAs, PLLC - Lexington, NC
Perform data entry and administrative duties. Check the accuracy of business transactions. You will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records…
- Alliance HealthCare Services - United States
Pre-register and schedule patients for appointments, make outgoing calls to remind patients of scheduled appointments and provide instructions.
- Confidential - Lexington, NC
Receptionist/ front office team member responsible for day-to-day administrative and general office duties including answering phones, scanning, filing, faxing,…
- Acara Solutions - Welcome, NC
Participates in ongoing development, communication, and implementation of new programs and policies. Responsible for all job postings and hiring process;…
- Secret Hopper LLC - Lexington, NC
Secret Hopper is looking for detailed oriented individuals to execute the day-to-day activities of audit engagements of various clients*.
- FedEx Ground PH US - Kernersville, NC
Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans, electronics, cars and restaurants. Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time…
- Domino's Pizza - Lexington, NC
Excessive driving leads to more frequent oil changes, tune-ups, new tires, brakes, etc. Must be at least 18 with at least 2 years driving experience.