- Johnson Baugh Learning Centers - Marietta, GA
Knowledgeable of State rules & Regulations and previous experience in child care. Candidate must have good communication skills and the ability to establish a…
- Auntie Anne's Pretzels - Greater Atlanta area - Kennesaw, GA
WE PAY WEEKLY and EARN TIPS. Prior fast food or food service experience is a plus. Auntie Anne's, Cinnabon, or baking experience preferred.
- Kennesaw State University - Marietta, GA
Earn up to $13.00/hr* based on experience. Must be 18 years or older to apply. Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits for all FT employees.
- Tienda Santa Rosa - Marietta, GA
Looking for motivated, career minded person with customer service background. The ideal candidate must demonstrate an ability to problem solve, assist shoppers…
- Heritage Personal Injury Firm, LLC - Atlanta, GA
You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls. Front desk: 1 year (Preferred).
- Starbucks Coffee Company - Marietta, GA
Are comfortable with responsibilities like cash-handling and store safety. Understand how to create a great customer service experience.
- Brook Valley Management - Marietta, GA
Inspecting clothes, linens, accessories and household goods. Able to understand and meet company policies, procedures and quotas.
- HireOps Staffing, LLC - Atlanta, GA
May be directed to calls a provider office to follow-up on requested for medical records. Data entry and/or typing experience. High School Diploma or GED.
- Home Depot / THD - Atlanta, GA
15% - Screens telephone calls and resolves or refers them as appropriate; assists with some light accounting/budget review.
- Sun Cleaner - Atlanta, GA
They also respond to the visitors' inquiries and concerns, directing them to the appropriate personnel and department for their business needs.
- Winc Industries - College Park, GA
You might also be asked to assist with answering questions, knowing product knowledge, and completing entire sales transactions not in the traditional way but…