Classification Level/Grade: JSP 15 - JSP 18. Specifically, the Clerk of Court oversees Clerk’s Office staff; manages the operating budget; bears personal…
- Pennsylvania Western District Court - Pittsburgh, PA
- St. Clair Hospital - Pittsburgh, PA
This key position performs critical analysis functions, including market assessments, clinical program development, volume and financial projections, strategic…
- Burns White - Pittsburgh, PA
The Associate will support attorneys in our Commercial Litigation, Insurance Coverage and Professional Liability practice groups.
- Applied Geology and Environmental Science, Inc. - Clinton, PA
Our services include environmental site investigation, remedial design and implementation, remedial field construction/demolition oversight services, Phase I…
- zTrip Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
Become part of the transportation revolution! zTrip is the largest taxi operation in the United States. We are looking for people just like you who want to…
- Howmet Aerospace - Pittsburgh, PA
In this role you’ll support talent programs and approaches in support of culture, onboarding, engagement, performance management, succession, talent management…
- FieldGoals.US - Pittsburgh, PA
The time slots per week will vary as we need to have cover all times of day to collect surveys. Need to have flexible schedule.
- New York Life/NYLIFE Securities - Pittsburgh, PA
As a Client Relationship Manager, you will have the freedom to build your network of clients and business associates who are looking for insurance and financial…
- Buchanan Hauling & Rigging, Inc. - Trafford, PA
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and…
- Staff Care - Pittsburgh, PA
Needed licenses and certifications: PA license, ACLS, BLS. Connect with Lorie El Atlassi and secure your next locums assignment!
- Tadiso, Inc. - Pittsburgh, PA
Seeing patients on daily basis for exams and dosage changes. Supervising other physicians and CRNPs. 3 years’ experience working with substance use disorder.
- PWCampbell - Pittsburgh, PA
Thorough understanding of construction details. Plan, coordinate, and manage all phases of construction from start to finish.
- Social House 7 - Pittsburgh, PA
We are looking for competent Restaurant Servers to take and deliver orders. You'll be the face of our restaurant and responsible for our guest's experiences.
- Commonwealth of PA - Allegheny County, PA
Under the general supervision of the Director of Field Operations, the District Administrator of a Blindness and Visual Services (BBVS) Office is responsible…
- SOUTH COLLEGE - Pittsburgh, PA
The Director of Admissions position is a full-time position. Hours include day, evening, and weekends and are determined in conjunction with the Sr Director of…
- Nicholson Construction Co - Canonsburg, PA
They will coordinate people and culture strategies, policies, and activities of the organization to ensure that Nicholson realizes the full potential of our…
- Richard DeShantz Restaurant Group - Pittsburgh, PA
This position will be directly responsible for helping us grow our brand and overseeing the operations of 9 restaurants with more in the works.
- Marble PC - Pittsburgh, PA
The ideal candidate must have experience in family law including trial experience, thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment, and be able to provide our…
- McKinley Architecture & Engineering - Pittsburgh, PA
McKinley Architecture and Engineering is growing and in need of a full-time registered architects and project architects to join our team.