- The Harold Leever Regional Cancer Center - Waterbury, CT
The ideal applicant will be board-certified with at least five years of clinical experience. Graduates of a CAMPEP-approved residency program pursuing board…
- Admire Dental - Southington, CT
We offer competitive pay and benefits that include insurance, 401k and vacation pay. Dental assisting: 1 year (Preferred).
- BSC Group, Inc. - Glastonbury, CT
This year-round, full-time position requires a high school diploma, minimum 2-5 years of experience, a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record, and…
- Daley Pawz, LLC. - West Hartford, CT
We carefully and securely enter and leave properties, and properly read dog body language to lower risk of injury to ourselves and/or the dog.
- Allegion - Farmington, CT
Using hand tools (drill/driver, pneumatic tools, torque wrenches, etc.). Preparing finished large door assemblies for shipment, opening, and storing incoming…
- Local Market LLC - Wallingford, CT
Time: You Choose Your Own Schedule*. Position: Sell Cannabis Hemp Products*. Store Hours: Monday through Sunday 11 am to 9 pm*.
- Plainville Electrical Products Company (PEPCO) - Bristol, CT
Plainville Electrical Products Company Inc. (PEPCO) is seeking an experienced buyer with knowledge of mechanical and electrical components for military projects…
- Dowling Ford Inc - Cheshire, CT
Must have your own tools. Auto body repair: 1 year (Required). Automotive Collision Technician needed for newly upgraded Shop.
- New England Airfoil Products, Inc - Farmington, CT
Review customer drawings, specifications, and operation sheets to determine inspection requirements and parameters.
- University of Connecticut - Farmington, CT
Incumbents in this class with a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or in a closely related business field with at least 15 semester hours in accounting will be…
- Stokes Counseling Services LLC - Naugatuck, CT
Active LPC-A or LMSW licensure in Connecticut. Weekly Supervision Hours toward licensure. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.
- Cook Willow Health & Rehab, Inc. - Plymouth, CT
Must hold a current state RN license and be a nurse in good standing. Must meet all applicable federal and state licensure requirements.